Want to know something that I haven't answered below...
Just call me and I will answer all your questions
in your free phone consultation!
- What is my availability? Since I see a lot of couples and families, I have varying office hours. I work weekdays as well as Sundays. I have evenings appointments as well to accommodate my working clients.
- How long is a session? Typically, sessions are 50 minutes long. Couples and Families often require longer sessions around 80 minutes.
- How often will I see you? I meet with my clients weekly or bi-weekly. Some clients are seen twice a week based on their individual situation. Each client requires their own tailored session times. The client and I will agree upon how often to meet to best accommodate the client's needs at that time.
- What forms of payment do you accept? I accept cash, check, and credit cards only and paid at the end of each session. I currently do not accept insurance but can provide a super bill (invoice) which you can submit to your insurance for reimbursement.
- What is your cancellation policy? Due to the evening and weekend availability times, canceling or rescheduling appointments requires a 24 hour cancellation notice. Missed appointments without notice are considered no-shows and will be billed in the full amount of the session. If you are unable to make a session, please let me know as soon as possible.
for a free phone consultation:
Jarfa A. Wabs, M.A. LMFT